Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 11, 2021) – Juggernaut Exploration Ltd. (TSXV: JUGR) (OTC PINK: JUGRF) (FSE: 4JE) (the “Company” or “Juggernaut”) is pleased to report it has received its five year advanced exploration permit for drilling its 100% controlled Goldstar property containing 1249 hectares located in West Central BC in close proximity to infrastructure providing for cost effective exploration. The Goldstar property Goldilocks Zone has provided excellent results to date containing assays of 7.86g/t AuEq over 3.75m true width. This channel was taken in 2019 over a 3.75m wide section to partially test a 10.5m wide outcrop containing extensive veining and alteration, the channel started in 9.01 g/t AuEq and ended in 10.79 g/t AuEq and remains open. The Goldilocks Zone discovered in 2018 is 190m long by 20 meters wide and extends for 160 m vertical relief and remains open. It is located 500 m north of the Yellow Brick Road Gold Zone, and remains open. The Yellow Brick Road Zone was discovered in 2017, mapped for 170 meters and remains open. Channel samples assayed up to 24.55 grams per tonne gold equivalent over 0.3 meters (20.6 g/t Au, 329 g/t Ag, 0.02 % Pb 2018). These two high grade gold zones are in an under-explored region of extensive glacial and snow pack recession providing vast areas of newly exposed bedrock with excellent potential for additional gold discoveries. (Property Map with highlights)
Property Highlights Include:
- Goldilocks Zone Drill Ready
- Goldilocks Zone is demarked by multiple outcrops that daylight in glacial talus containing high-grade gold and polymetallic mineralization with grab samples assaying up to 40 g/t AuEq. The zone is defined by veining and altered host rock over an area of 190m by 20m and 160m vertical relief that remains open. To date 84% of samples taken assayed greater than 1.0 g/t gold confirming the continuity of the widespread gold mineralization. (Link to image)
- 2019 Channel Cut within the Goldilocks zone consisted of a 3.75m cut to partially test a 10.5m wide section of exposed outcrop. Assays returned 7.86 g/t AuEq over 3.75m true width. This channel started in 9.01 g/t AuEq and ended in 10.79 g/t AuEq leaving the zone open. This zone also contains gold mineralization confirmed in the host rock (pyritic chlorite schist) that assayed 1.13 g/t AuEq over a 1-meter interval within the 3.75-meter channel. (link to video)
- Yellow Brick Road Zone Drill Ready
- Located 500 meters south of Goldilocks, the Yellow Brick Road Zone has been traced for 170 meters, and remains open.
- Channel samples over 0.3 metre assay up to 28.7 g/t Au, 410 g/t Ag, 1.4 % Cu, and 6 % Pb (link to image)
- The Yellow Brick Road Zone contains pyrite-chalcopyrite-galena bearing, vuggy quartz veins that are up to 1 meter wide with chip samples up to 24.55 AuEq over 1 meter (20.6 g/t Au, 329 g/t Ag, 0.02 % Pb) and with grab samples assaying up to 55.80 g/t Au and 2340 g/t Ag. The veins are encompassed by a pyritic and quartz-sericite-pyrite alteration envelope that is up to 30 cm wide.
The high-grade gold and silver mineralization confirmed on surface at these two discovery zones located 500 meters apart coupled with multiple other newly discovered gold mineralized outcrops in the surrounding area provides strong drill targets to test for a large common gold mineralizing system at depth. Drilling is recommended to outline the full extent of the surface gold mineralization both along strike and to depth. (link to map)
Host rock is variably altered with zones of pervasive chloritization, oxidized pyritization, and local clay alteration that contain gold and sliver mineralization. The Yellow Brick Road Zone is pyrite-chalcopyrite-galena bearing, vuggy quartz veins are up to 1 meter wide with an encompassing pyritic and quartz-sericite-pyrite alteration envelope that is up to 30 cm wide. Off-shoot veinlets form local breccia and stock work in the altered wall rock. Sulphides occur as coarse seams and dissemination within quartz vein material.
Table 1: Goldilocks Zone Channel Results 2019
3AuEq metal values are calculated using: Au $1574.05/oz, Ag $17.78/oz, Cu $2.56/lb, Pb $0.97/Ib Prices on February 11th 2020
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Table 2: Goldstar Property Highlights from 2017 and 2018 (DSM Oct 30th 2018)
|Length (metres)||Gold (g/t)||Silver (g/t)||Copper %||Lead %||Gold Eq3 (g/t)|
|W496968||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||29.60||845.00||0.30||0.55||40.47|
|W497407||Yellow Brick Road||Channel||0.30||28.70||410.00||1.40||6.00||38.88|
|W497406||Yellow Brick Road||Channel||0.30||11.10||260.00||1.97||1.28||18.00|
|W496970||Yellow Brick Road||float||6.82||141.00||0.54||0.05||9.40|
|W496969||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||5.33||113.00||0.20||0.52||7.27|
|W386012||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||4.90||74.10||0.05||0.46||6.10|
|W497408||Yellow Brick Road||Channel||0.27||3.91||89.40||0.05||0.05||5.08|
|W496971||Yellow Brick Road||Chip||1.00||2.45||48.50||0.25||0.03||3.44|
|W497409||Yellow Brick Road||Channel||0.75||0.26||2.70||0.01||0.01||0.31|
|W3875154||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||55.80||795.00||1.71||12.30||74.28|
|W3875134||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||21.40||339.00||0.66||4.85||28.97|
|W3875174||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||16.70||212.00||0.17||0.40||19.71|
|W3875164||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||16.20||267.00||1.25||2.62||22.71|
|W3875124||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||0.67||2340.00||1.67||0.11||31.39|
|W3875144||Yellow Brick Road||Grab||9.28||152.00||0.07||0.13||11.28|
1Grab samples are selective in nature and collected to determine the presence or absence of mineralization and are not intended to be representative of the material sampled
2True thickness of mineralized zone not known
3AuEq metal values are calculated using: Au $1222.9/oz, Ag $14.63/oz, Cu $2.8499/lb
42017 Sample Data
Extensive regions of snowpack and glacial recession also provide large areas with strong gold potential that remain unexplored. Follow up work and drilling will focus on expanding the known extent of mineralization at the Yellow Brick Road and Goldilocks zones both along strike and to depth, which will lead to the understanding and modeling of this extensive gold and silver rich mineralizing system. Follow-up prospecting of the vast unexplored regions of the Goldstar Property adds to future discovery potential. The company also successfully completed a property wide LiDAR and orthophoto survey in Sept 2020 covering both its Goldstandard and Goldstar properties located in the same area. This data is being used to assist in future exploration and drilling on both properties.
The Gold Star Property is situated on the central coast of BC and is located approximately 5.5 km from logging access roads and lies within 4.5 km of tidewater, which provides for good access to infrastructure. The Gold Star Property is an original discovery with no previous recorded work in the area.
Dan Stuart, President and CEO of Juggernaut states:
“Juggernaut is in the unique position of being fully funded with no further dilution required for drilling two original bedrock discoveries, Goldstar (link to video) and Goldstandard (link to video) that have confirmed High Grade Pollymetallic Mineralization over significant widths at surface and are drill ready. The inaugural drill program is fast approaching for the summer of 2021. With less than 39MM shares outstanding, no debt and over $6,000,000 in the treasury Juggernaut provides an excellent opportunity for investors to participate in the ever-strengthening precious and base metals bull market.”