“99% of Long-Term Investing Is Doing Nothing; the Other 1% Will Change Your Life”
Napoleon’s definition of a military genius was, “The man who can do the average thing when all those around him are going crazy.” It’s the same in investing.
Building wealth over a lifetime doesn’t require a lifetime of superior skill. It requires pretty mediocre skills — basic arithmetic and a grasp of investing fundamentals — practiced consistently throughout your entire lifetime, especially during times of mania and panic.
CLICK HERE to read the article from The Motley Fool