(Ps. New Found Gold stake is currently worth C$189 M)
Source: Exploration Program Update
- NPG Near Mine/District Exploration
- he current RC drilling program at Skyfall is designed to provide indicative grades with a follow up program designed to expand strike extent.
- Beatons Creek Extended
- Follow up drilling is anticipated based on initial results with all relevant approvals in place.
- Mosquito Creek Belt (Orogenic)
- Exploration in the Mosquito Creek Belt is dedicated to defining and quickly progressing a series of orogenic gold targets, primarily to provide additional sources of gold-rich oxide feed for the mill. Exploration, including 3D modelling, gridded soil sampling, mapping and on-ground target evaluation commenced in early February, testing a large number of advanced to grass roots targets, with RC drilling scheduled to commence in June 2021.
- Malmsbury (Epizonal Gold, “Fosterville” style)
- Drill targeting in the second half of 2021
- Catia (High-grade quartz-vein related gold)
- Catia is scheduled for targeted follow up drill testing in 2021.
- Talga Talga (lode gold)
- Drill testing and bulk samples for mechanical sorter trials are planned, with all relevant approvals in place.
- Sanukitoid Intrusive Targets (Hemi style)
- Current exploration is now concentrating on these targets, with the initial focus being an extended corridor to the north of the Egina Project tenure.
- Au-Ag-Cu-Zn anomalous cherts (VMHS style)
- Additional exploration is scheduled to test and better understand the trend in 2021.
- Virgin Creek (Conglomerate, 35km strike)
- Plans include RC drilling to better define mineralised trends, potential bulk sampling for mechanical sorting trials, and extensional mapping to better determine mineralisation potential along strike.
- Contact Creek (Conglomerate, 18km strike)
- Novo recently completed a costean sampling program, similar to the programs used to support the Beatons Creek resource set out in the 2021 Beatons Creek Technical Report, with results anticipated in July 2021. Follow up work depends on costean sample results but will comprise step out mapping, and potential bulk sampling for mechanised sorting trials.
- Greylin/Boulder Hill trend at Langwell Creek (Conclomerate, 19km strike)
- Exploration at Greylin will include additional detailed mapping and 3D modelling to target RC drilling in late 2021.
- Edney’s Find (Conglomerate, undefined strike)
- Additional exploration including possible bulk sampling for mechanical sorting is proposed for 2021.
Note: Do your own due diligence