Deep-South Resources Inc (DSM.V) is a Canadian listed junior which is developing its flagship copper project located in Namibia, Africa. I recently had the pleasure to speak to Pierre Léveillé, President & CEO, Director and was quite impressed. Enough so that I have been buying some shares lately and agreed to have the company come on as a banner sponsor of The Hedgeless Horseman.
In short I would sum up the simple case for Deep-South as follows:
- Big, PEA-stage project with a NPV of over $1 B on paper at current copper prices
- Teck is a major shareholder
- Management believes there could be improvements in both grade, size and costs
- Company is rapidly advancing the project to Feasibility Studies
- Cheap relative to all the above with a Market Cap of a bit less than C$30 M in my personal opinion.
Be on the lookout for a piece on Deep-South in the future.
The Haib Copper Project: