Cabral Gold: Zeroes in on Source of Gold Nuggets at Cilmar Target and Provides Exploration Update at Cuiú Cuiú
Vancouver, British Columbia – July 23, 2020 – Cabral Gold Inc. (“Cabral” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CBR) is pleased to announce the results from a series of surface rock and soil samples at the Cilmar target area and provide an exploration update of the Cuiú Cuiú gold project in Brazil. Numerous coarse nuggets have been recovered from drainages in the Cilmar area, which is located 7km NE of the MG gold deposit, and has never been previously explored or drill tested.
- Surface sampling aimed at identifying the source of numerous coarse angular gold nuggets in streams, has identified a number of drill targets in the Cilmar area
- Quartz-sulphide float boulders have been located in drainages 350m WSW of the Cilmar nugget field, wherein 13 float samples ranged from 1.4 to 12.3 g/t gold (averaging 4.5 g/t gold). This area is coincident with a major structural intersection evident in the regional magnetic data
- A significant gold-in-soil anomaly has also been outlined immediately south of the nugget field and extends over at least 1.8km in a NE direction
- This work brings the number of new drill targets recently identified in the eastern part of the Cuiú Cuiú project area to three. Eight other targets outside the existing resource base already have high-grade drill intercepts including 3.4m @ 36.9 g/t, 2.8m @ 19.5 g/t, 27m @ 6.9 g/t and 39m @ 5.1 g/t gold
- Reconnaissance RC drilling is expected to commence during early August
CLICK HERE to read the full news release from Cabral Gold Inc (CBR.V)