CLICK HERE to listen to my recent interview with Cory Fleck of Kereport.com. We discussed how to navigate stock forums and touched on some things to think about when investing in junior miners.
- If someone pretty much only talks in terms of absolutes and black or white scenarios, they are most likely a trader and are 100% talking their book.
- Check poster history before you take anyone’s comments to heart
- Everyone has an agenda, it’s just a matter of degree
- When everyone is talking about the risks, the risks are probably pretty much priced in already (and perhaps then some)
- When everyone is talking about blue sky, there is probably a lot of greedy weak hands in the stock and the “risk” of a near term top is high
- Most important: Think for yourself and make up your own mind!!!